Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FACE ID

My face ID and passcode in settings has disappeared from the menu. Also on my second phone it wont register my face and says come back at a later date?? This has been going on for a while. Phone is fully up-to date. Both are the 11 and 12 pro’s.

Thanks

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 9:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 9:45 PM

Let’s address the iPhone that does not display the option for FaceID and passcode. You have Screen Time Restrictions set to ON on that iPhone. Open Settings  Screen Time  Content & Privacy Restrictions  Passcode Changes : Set this to ALLOW. Also set Account Changes to Allow.

Now Let’s address the iPhone that you are having difficulty setting up Face ID. Follow the instructions in this guide published by Apple ➔ If Face ID isn’t working on your iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2021 9:45 PM in response to Umrbryc

Let’s address the iPhone that does not display the option for FaceID and passcode. You have Screen Time Restrictions set to ON on that iPhone. Open Settings  Screen Time  Content & Privacy Restrictions  Passcode Changes : Set this to ALLOW. Also set Account Changes to Allow.

Now Let’s address the iPhone that you are having difficulty setting up Face ID. Follow the instructions in this guide published by Apple ➔ If Face ID isn’t working on your iPhone.

Axel F.

FACE ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.