Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone SE 2020 battery health

Hi, it is normal my battery health drop to 86%, I bought my iphone on 4 August 2020, its almost one year, using my phone mostly for social media, whatsapp video call, youtube and not playing any games.any advice on how I can maintain my battery health and what is battery percentage to do battery replacement, thanks

Posted on Jul 14, 2021 10:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2021 5:28 PM

A drop of 1% per month is not unusual. And that appears to be your experience.

There are things you should be doing to maximize the performance of your battery.

For example:

1. Make sure you have turned on Optimized Battery Charging in Settings > Battery
  2. Don't ever let the battery drop below 20% or EVER to zero
  3. Plug your phone in to charge when you go to bed at night and leave it plugged in all night long, every night

Read this link --> Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2021 5:28 PM in response to hafizihamid

A drop of 1% per month is not unusual. And that appears to be your experience.

There are things you should be doing to maximize the performance of your battery.

For example:

1. Make sure you have turned on Optimized Battery Charging in Settings > Battery
  2. Don't ever let the battery drop below 20% or EVER to zero
  3. Plug your phone in to charge when you go to bed at night and leave it plugged in all night long, every night

Read this link --> Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Iphone SE 2020 battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.