Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loud Burst of Noise between songs on MacBook Air when connected via bluetooth to home theater system

I bluetooth my M1 MacBook Air to my Sony home theater system and in Apple Music between songs it makes a loud burst of noise for like a second. It happens every time. When I bluetooth my phone to the same system it doesn't happen and runs perfectly. Is there a fix for this?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 7:26 AM

Hi SanHova,

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you with your MacBook Air. You can count on us to do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are hearing a loud burst of noise in between songs when playing songs from your MacBook Air to your Sony home theater system.

We recommend that you check if the issue persists while on safe mode. Below is an article to help guide you through the process.

How to use safe mode on your Mac

Have you had the chance to check if the issue persists on a different user account? The article below can help if you do not have any other user account to test with.

Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac

Please keep us posted.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2021 7:26 AM in response to SanHova

Hi SanHova,

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you with your MacBook Air. You can count on us to do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are hearing a loud burst of noise in between songs when playing songs from your MacBook Air to your Sony home theater system.

We recommend that you check if the issue persists while on safe mode. Below is an article to help guide you through the process.

How to use safe mode on your Mac

Have you had the chance to check if the issue persists on a different user account? The article below can help if you do not have any other user account to test with.

Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac

Please keep us posted.

Take care!

Loud Burst of Noise between songs on MacBook Air when connected via bluetooth to home theater system

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.