Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch battery issue

Hello, during a competition 2 weeks ago, my watch stopped recording my calories. When I turned it off and on, it started calculating calories again, but started having new problems. At first, it was charging, but it was turning off over and over again as if it was dead. However, all I had to do was turn it back on for it to work. Then I noticed it was only charging but about 1/4 of the way, and it started turning off more and more frequently. Now, it will only turn on while it is attached to a charger and registers as if it is not able to hold more than 1% maximum battery. I saw most problems with the watch are solved by sending it in to a facility. Is that my best course of action or should I make an appointment to go into Apple? Or is there anything I can try to fix it at home (I have turned the watch and my phone off and turned my phone on first to try to fix it but have not had any luck.)

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 1:03 PM

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.5; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.6; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.6  HomePods, audioOS 14.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Watch battery issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.