Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch not functioning correctly

Monday my Apple Watch battery died during a workout. I brought it in to charge. After charging I put it back on to complete my work out in order to close my rings. But it was not functioning at all. It wouldn’t register heart rate, movement or anything. The next morning when I went to workout a hiit class it didn’t register anything. So I manually entered it through the health app. Later in the day it started picking up the heart rate and step count. Wednesday’s workout calorie burn was very low and it only register 35 min of the 45 min class. Today the calorie count burn was very low again. Normally my calorie burn is high 400/500 range, o don’t think it is functioning correctly, is there something I need to do to recalibrate it?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 5:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 6:50 AM

Try a hard reset. -

Press & hold the Side Button and the Digital Crown together until the  appears, then release.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.5; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2020 6:50 AM in response to johnetta32

Try a hard reset. -

Press & hold the Side Button and the Digital Crown together until the  appears, then release.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.5; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Apple Watch not functioning correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.