Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Music Mix not working on Apple TV

First generation Apple TV 4K running tvOS 14.6 will not play the New Music Mix in Apple Music. I'm unable to even view the playlist contents, I just keep getting the spinning wheel of death. New Music Mix works fine on my iPhone and iPad Pro. I've rebooted Apple Tv via menu selection and using the simultaneous 2-button pushing method on the remote, neither resolved the problem.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 8:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 2:24 PM

Hi shieldsmo,

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you with your Apple TV 4K. You can count on us to do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing issues playing New Music Mix on your Apple TV 4K.

Have you had the chance to restart your device?

The article below may help. Restart Apple TV

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2021 2:24 PM in response to shieldsmo

Hi shieldsmo,

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you with your Apple TV 4K. You can count on us to do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing issues playing New Music Mix on your Apple TV 4K.

Have you had the chance to restart your device?

The article below may help. Restart Apple TV

Take care!

New Music Mix not working on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.