Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blue screen on opening

I have bought the latest Macbook Pro 6 months ago now and it all works fine, except one thing.

When i close the mac without shutting it down and re open it the next day, it keeps freezing on a black screen or now even on a blue screen, see attached. I always have to force the shutdown with the button as this happens.

Is there anything i can do by myself to fix this or should i send it to the support?

Thank you!

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 5:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 6:12 AM

Hi,

I think you should send it out to Apple service and repair or make Genius Bar reservation if your local retail Apple Store is open or find opened local Apple Authorized Service provider to be examined your MacBook Pro before one year limited warranty is expired.

Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2021 6:12 AM in response to Elessxx

Hi,

I think you should send it out to Apple service and repair or make Genius Bar reservation if your local retail Apple Store is open or find opened local Apple Authorized Service provider to be examined your MacBook Pro before one year limited warranty is expired.

Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Blue screen on opening

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.