Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook shipment to Bulgaria

Hello everyone!

I used to live in the UK and have a convenience of ordering my MacBooks online and having them delivered to my home very quickly. It so happens that I live in Bulgaria these days, and this country is very different in many ways. There seem to be some Apple dealers here but I had no response trying to contact them by email, and I don't speak local language to try and phone them. In local shops, I can only find the cheapest configurations whereas I am buying tools for my work, so need them to be properly configured.

What I am looking for is an opportunity to order my Mac online, to configure it as needed and to have it shipped to me. I would pay for the shipment, no problem. I contacted Apple Store in the UK but they wouldn't ship to Bulgaria. I tried to find a way to contact Apple Store in Germany but couldn't find a way to do that, and I don't speak German. So I am wondering if there is an Apple Store anywhere in the world that would be able to help me with my very simple need?

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 10:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 2:30 AM

sundraw_in_bg wrote:

I am wondering if there is an Apple Store anywhere in the world that would be able to help me with my very simple need?

No, Apple stores never ship outside their own country. You would have to travel to a country which has what you want or buy it from a different source.

Similar questions

1 reply

MacBook shipment to Bulgaria

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.