Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio/Video not syncing in the system video player

Hello! I noticed that when I play videos from the browser or from the Apple TV app on my IPhone, the audio is never really in sync with the video. The video player used is the built-in video player that the IPhone always has, so I think that there’s a problem with the system. I checked if it was a speaker/headphones problem by even checking if Netflix or YouTube had the same problem, but they’re both fine.

I thank you in advance for the help.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 8:59 AM

Hello Kikiii176,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you have some issues with the audio and video not syncing properly while playing items either in the Apple TV app. You also mentioned playing videos from a browser. Which browser app are you using?

A good first step is to force close the apps with an issue, then restart your iPhone:

Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Also, make sure your iOS is fully updated to 14.7:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know how those steps do.

Warm regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 8:59 AM in response to KiKiii176

Hello Kikiii176,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you have some issues with the audio and video not syncing properly while playing items either in the Apple TV app. You also mentioned playing videos from a browser. Which browser app are you using?

A good first step is to force close the apps with an issue, then restart your iPhone:

Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Also, make sure your iOS is fully updated to 14.7:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know how those steps do.

Warm regards.

Audio/Video not syncing in the system video player

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.