Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Freezing videos

Why does my Appletv streaming freeze, with a message the video is not available and ask me to try and reload?

UNU7100,

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 4:29 PM

Thanks for the clarification, FreezingVideos!

With the details you've provided, you'll want to follow the troubleshooting steps we've linked below.

If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app

Thank you.

3 replies

Jul 21, 2021 3:27 PM in response to mario49

My tv is a Samsung. It is connected to the internet and the Apple TV app has been downloaded. I can begin streaming shows, such as Ted Lasso and Physical, but after several minutes the video freezes, and I then get a message there is difficulty streaming or that the video is not presently available and to try again later. I then click ok and go through the download steps again, and sometimes I get it and other times I don’t. If I do, the same problem occurs a few minutes later. If I get through a show at all, after several downloads, it takes twice or more the length of the episode. Help. Thanks.

Jul 21, 2021 9:16 AM in response to FreezingVideos

Hi FreezingVideos,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having some trouble streaming content on Apple TV, correct? If so, we would love to help see if we can get the issue resolved for you. The error you're describing is most often related to your Wi-Fi connection and speed. Let's go ahead and follow the troubleshooting steps we've linked for you below.

If your Apple TV can't connect to Wi-Fi

Please let us know how it goes. We're always happy to help.

Cheers!

Freezing videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.