Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watch keeps going into silent mode and I do not get audio alerts....the cover to mute approach discussed here is not it. What is wrong -- how can I keep my watch from going out of silent mode?

watch keeps going into silent mode and I do not get audio alerts....the cover to mute approach discussed here is not it. What is wrong -- how can I keep my watch from going out of silent mode?

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 9:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 3:22 PM

Hi 2b1ka,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like your Apple Watch is not sending audible notifications, correct? If so, we would love to help see if we can get the issue resolved for you. There are a few reasons this can happen other than turning on Do Not Disturb, or locking your Watch. Let's go ahead and follow the steps we've linked for you below to check your settings.

Notifications on your Apple Watch

Please let us know how it goes. We're always happy to help.

Cheers!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 3:22 PM in response to 2b1ka

Hi 2b1ka,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like your Apple Watch is not sending audible notifications, correct? If so, we would love to help see if we can get the issue resolved for you. There are a few reasons this can happen other than turning on Do Not Disturb, or locking your Watch. Let's go ahead and follow the steps we've linked for you below to check your settings.

Notifications on your Apple Watch

Please let us know how it goes. We're always happy to help.

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.