Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can I get internet on my iPhone while traveling in my vehicle but not only new IPad Air

Why does my iPhone get internet while driving in a vehicle but my iPad Air won’t

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 8:31 AM

Your iPhone clearly has access to a Cellular network - with an active Cellular Service plan.

Your iPad, by contrast, may not be a WiFi+Cellular model - and might be the cheaper WiFi Only model. If the latter, you’ll not be able to directly connect to Cellular. If your iPad is a Cellular model, have you arranged a Cellular Service plan - and/or installed an active SIM card?

If you can provide more information about your iPad, such as its model number, we may be able to offer suitable guidance.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 8:31 AM in response to trasi64

Your iPhone clearly has access to a Cellular network - with an active Cellular Service plan.

Your iPad, by contrast, may not be a WiFi+Cellular model - and might be the cheaper WiFi Only model. If the latter, you’ll not be able to directly connect to Cellular. If your iPad is a Cellular model, have you arranged a Cellular Service plan - and/or installed an active SIM card?

If you can provide more information about your iPad, such as its model number, we may be able to offer suitable guidance.

Why can I get internet on my iPhone while traveling in my vehicle but not only new IPad Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.