Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Apple TV charge

We've purchased Apple TV device to connect with the TV on Sunday. We've been told that the access to Apple TV would be free for a year and after that we would be charged $5.99 per month. Today I"ve been charged already. The year passed since Sunday and I did not notice? Can you help me to sort this out, please?

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 9:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 1:35 AM

For new devices activated after July 1st, 2021, the offer has changed into a 3 months offer.

The offer is for Apple TV+. Apple TV+ is Apple’s streaming channel featuring Apple Original content. Other content through the Apple TV box and/or the Apple TV app will have to be payed for separately.

The offer has to be redeemed in order to get it: find the “Enjoy <x time> Free” button in the TV app.

The regular price after the promotional offer period depends on country and currency. E.g. USD 4.99/CAD 5.99/AUD 7.99.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2021 1:35 AM in response to manana129

For new devices activated after July 1st, 2021, the offer has changed into a 3 months offer.

The offer is for Apple TV+. Apple TV+ is Apple’s streaming channel featuring Apple Original content. Other content through the Apple TV box and/or the Apple TV app will have to be payed for separately.

The offer has to be redeemed in order to get it: find the “Enjoy <x time> Free” button in the TV app.

The regular price after the promotional offer period depends on country and currency. E.g. USD 4.99/CAD 5.99/AUD 7.99.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

The Apple TV charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.