Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Virus on phone

I think I have a virus on my phone I keep getting update things from my calendar inviting me to clean it

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 7:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 7:08 PM

That is a Rogue Calendar account. 

You are using iOS 14. Go to Settings  Calendar  Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there.

Axel F

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2021 7:08 PM in response to Alexandria8887

That is a Rogue Calendar account. 

You are using iOS 14. Go to Settings  Calendar  Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there.

Axel F

Virus on phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.