Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Compatibility with touchscreen monitors. Mac mini M1

Hi, I am planning to purchase a touch screen monitor https://www.amazon.in/HP-EliteDisplay-E230t-23-inch-Touchscreen/dp/B07C67H2F1 with a Mac mini M1. I wished to verity if the 2 were compatible. The monitor boasts of various touchscreen functionalities like pinch to zoom. Can these be used in conjunction with the Mac mini M1. Also what connector would he needed to utilize these features - HDMI, VGA, Display port 1.2?

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 1:21 PM

5 replies

Jul 25, 2021 2:54 PM in response to tbirdvet

Does apple normally entertain technical support requests for hardware drivers. I am new to the apple ecosystem hence the question. The touchscreen monitor is itself an expensive piece of hardware. If apple did entertain support requests, it will only widen the compatibility of Mac and provide a fresh perspective to utilising MAC OSX with a touchscreen interface which seems quite apt-for Apple products since Apple pays a lot of importance to multitasking both in hardware and software unlike windows and Linux.

Compatibility with touchscreen monitors. Mac mini M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.