Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does Global Coverage Mean

My Question is, if I buy applecare+ in one country and I need assistance with my mac while I am in another country (which does have applecare+ as well), will I be covered?

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 5:14 AM

Please read the fine print.

Quote:

1. Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months, each incident being subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage.

https://www.apple.com/support/products/mac/

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2021 5:14 AM in response to kushal242

Please read the fine print.

Quote:

1. Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months, each incident being subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage.

https://www.apple.com/support/products/mac/

What does Global Coverage Mean

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.