Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleCare+ coverage

I recently bought a MacBook Pro in Israel. I want to buy an AppleCare+ plan that includes international coverage for 24 or 36 months. Is there anyway to get it?

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 6:46 AM

6 replies

Dec 18, 2021 9:10 PM in response to adityag3vtp

adityag3vtp Said:

"Thanks. I followed exactly this link. In the 'checkout' section it doesn’t allow me to change the country. So does that mean this option is not available in Israel?"

-------

No. This is not an option in Israel. See here: AppleCare Protection Plan Countries/Regions - Apple Support

Also, the Item was Purchased Elsewhere(The United States). So,

Is this a Used Item that you Purchased?

If so, I'd say you've been scammed, though a full assumption on my part.  Where to go from here:

• Take this up with the Original Owner:

This is a user-to-user support forum - no one here can remove the battery. So, contact the original owner, and have them give you your money back. Elsewise, it is useless to you.

• If Purchased off of a Web site (i.e. eBay)

Contact the site, and ask that the seller be held accountable, and that you get your money back.

• Take this as a learning experience:

The next time you purchase an Apple device, then make sure that you can log into it, and all looks good. For a MacBook Pro, have the original user use this site: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Mac - Apple Support Request that you are able to log into it, and assign it to your account, prior to hading over the money. If the seller dis-abides by those rules, then do not proceed with the purchase. Rather than performing this purchase remotely, consider performing it in-person.

Dec 18, 2021 8:28 PM in response to adityag3vtp

adityag3vtp Said:

"AppleCare+ coverage: I recently bought a MacBook Pro in Israel. I want to buy an AppleCare+ plan that includes international coverage for 24 or 36 months. Is there anyway to get it?"

-------

Want to Get AppleCare+? If so, refer to the following...

Purchasing AppleCare+ may or may not be an option. So, enter your Serial Number here to see if this is an option for you: https://checkcoverage.apple.com

AppleCare+ coverage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.