Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My lost iPhone X shows offline in Find My app

i have lost my iphone x since 3 months or more, but when i try to check it with “find my iphone” it keeps showing its offline forever!!

can someone please advise me on what to do with this issue?

i really need to find it and got it located .

and after all, they say apple products have the strongest privacy and unbreakable hacking attacks... (a joke)

should i consider finding it back as impossible ? , i mean is it possible that the one who found it, have made a illegal way to reformat it and signed out from my apple id account and icloud, or using it as a new factory reset ?

i cant believe why *apple care + * is a must to let the customer service of apple to locate it or lock it for you, it’s useless

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 8:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 8:37 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

Please see: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support.

If it always shows as "offline", it cannot be located. This could be because it's turned off, the battery died, etc.

Jack

Similar questions

2 replies

My lost iPhone X shows offline in Find My app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.