Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have my Apple ID but anytime I tried to sign into iCloud they said there is an error connecting to the server

How can I sign into iCloud when they said server error?

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 7:51 AM

Hi Krakye35,

We see you're having issues signing into your Apple ID, and we'd like to see if we can help out.

Based on the error, it sounds like it may be related to the network you're connected to. If you're using cellular data, try using Wi-Fi. If you're already on Wi-Fi, try connecting to a different, strong Wi-Fi network, if possible.

Be sure to also try disabling any VPNs or other networking/security software that may be installed.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2021 7:51 AM in response to Krakye35

Hi Krakye35,

We see you're having issues signing into your Apple ID, and we'd like to see if we can help out.

Based on the error, it sounds like it may be related to the network you're connected to. If you're using cellular data, try using Wi-Fi. If you're already on Wi-Fi, try connecting to a different, strong Wi-Fi network, if possible.

Be sure to also try disabling any VPNs or other networking/security software that may be installed.

Take care.

I have my Apple ID but anytime I tried to sign into iCloud they said there is an error connecting to the server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.