Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with OLED

Hello! I recently (7 days ago) bought an iPhone 12 Pro! iOS 14.7.1 When the Dark mode is on, when scrolling from the bottom of the lines, lilac colors are left! The phone is brand new! I searched all over the Internet and found that almost 56% of people have this problem with black colors! I need an answer: These are iOS bugs or glitches, or a problem with the OLED displays themselves. In the picture below, all this is poorly visible! (It's just impossible to add a video file to make everything clear to you)

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 12:56 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Jul 29, 2021 10:03 AM in response to ArmanMelkonyan

Hi, ArmanMelkonyan, and thanks for reaching out on the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're having an issue with the colors showing on your screen. We'll be glad to assist.

With this in particular, since it only appears on the display itself (presumably not in screenshots and such, from what you mentioned); you'd need to have this inspected directly by Apple to see if it is within normal specification.

We'd recommend reaching out here to look into this a bit further: Contact Apple Support

We hope this helps you out.

Cheers!

Problem with OLED

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.