Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders Widget

How do I set it up so that when I use the largest widget, I will only see reminders for "Today"?

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 10:19 AM

Hi there Sharondz,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We would be happy to provide you with some more information on editing your widget on your iPhone. Once you have the widget added to your Home Screen, you'll want to touch and hold on the widget and select the "Edit Widget" option. Once selected, you'll see the option to change what list shows from your Reminders app and you can scroll to the "Today" option. You can also see these instructions in the "Edit your widgets" section of the article below.

Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch

We hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2021 10:19 AM in response to Sharondz

Hi there Sharondz,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We would be happy to provide you with some more information on editing your widget on your iPhone. Once you have the widget added to your Home Screen, you'll want to touch and hold on the widget and select the "Edit Widget" option. Once selected, you'll see the option to change what list shows from your Reminders app and you can scroll to the "Today" option. You can also see these instructions in the "Edit your widgets" section of the article below.

Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch

We hope this helps!

Reminders Widget

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.