Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to use specific reminder list in widget

Could anyone tell me if I can specify which reminders list I use in Widgets iOS 14? I can only get general to populate but would rather use a list I made.

Thanks

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 7:01 AM

Hi, EZEVANS!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's an excellent question you have about how to view a list in the Reminders widget on your device. Check out this article to Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch.

"Edit your widgets

With iOS 14, you can customize your widgets. For example, you can edit the Weather widget to see the forecast for your current location or a different location. Here’s how:

1. Touch and hold a widget to open the quick actions menu.
  2. Tap Edit Widget .
  3. Make your changes, then tap outside of the widget to exit.

You can also move your widgets around to put your favorites where they're easier to find. Just touch and hold a widget until it jiggles, then move the widget around on the screen."

When you edit the Reminders widget, you should see the option to tap the list you see. This will bring up the options for the available lists you can view for your Reminders, for example, Today, Scheduled, Flagged, etc. Then, choose the list you'd like to have shown on the widget.

You can also check out this article to Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch for additional information about using Reminders.

Thanks again for the question and have a terrific day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2020 7:01 AM in response to EZEVANS

Hi, EZEVANS!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's an excellent question you have about how to view a list in the Reminders widget on your device. Check out this article to Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch.

"Edit your widgets

With iOS 14, you can customize your widgets. For example, you can edit the Weather widget to see the forecast for your current location or a different location. Here’s how:

1. Touch and hold a widget to open the quick actions menu.
  2. Tap Edit Widget .
  3. Make your changes, then tap outside of the widget to exit.

You can also move your widgets around to put your favorites where they're easier to find. Just touch and hold a widget until it jiggles, then move the widget around on the screen."

When you edit the Reminders widget, you should see the option to tap the list you see. This will bring up the options for the available lists you can view for your Reminders, for example, Today, Scheduled, Flagged, etc. Then, choose the list you'd like to have shown on the widget.

You can also check out this article to Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch for additional information about using Reminders.

Thanks again for the question and have a terrific day!

how to use specific reminder list in widget

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.