Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminder Widget not on widget list

I want to add Reminders but it is not on my list of widget choices to add. I know it has a widget but it is not on my list after is choose to edit widgets.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 5:27 AM

Hello again:) I see ...well let's try this info then:

Add a widget

1. Go to Today View or the Home Screen page where you want to add the widget, then touch and hold the background until the apps begin to jiggle.
  2. Tap  at the top of the screen to open the widget gallery.
  3. Scroll or search to find the widget you want, tap it, then swipe left through the size options.
  4. The different sizes display different information.
  5. When you see the size you want, tap Add Widget, then tap Done.

Tip: A widget called a Smart Stack (one that has dots next to it) is a set of widgets that use information such as the time, your location, and activity to display the most relevant widget at the appropriate time in your day. You can add a Smart Stack to the Home Screen, then swipe through it to see the widgets it contains.

~Katana-San~

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2021 5:27 AM in response to CookieQueen321

Hello again:) I see ...well let's try this info then:

Add a widget

1. Go to Today View or the Home Screen page where you want to add the widget, then touch and hold the background until the apps begin to jiggle.
  2. Tap  at the top of the screen to open the widget gallery.
  3. Scroll or search to find the widget you want, tap it, then swipe left through the size options.
  4. The different sizes display different information.
  5. When you see the size you want, tap Add Widget, then tap Done.

Tip: A widget called a Smart Stack (one that has dots next to it) is a set of widgets that use information such as the time, your location, and activity to display the most relevant widget at the appropriate time in your day. You can add a Smart Stack to the Home Screen, then swipe through it to see the widgets it contains.

~Katana-San~

Aug 11, 2021 5:10 AM in response to Katana-San

Hello:)

See if this helps:

Add a Reminder Using a Widget

To add the Reminders widget, first, access your Today View by swiping from left to right on the first page of your Home screen. Scroll to the bottom, tap “Edit,” and then tap “Reminders” in the widget list to add it. Or go to blue link how to i solve below and search How to add Reminder Widget to the iphone home Screen for a different way.

https://www.howtoisolve.com › how...

Web results search>

How to Add Reminder Widget to the iPhone Home Screen [iarchOS 14]

~Katana-San~

Reminder Widget not on widget list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.