Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Apple TV+

I just purchase a new MacBook Pro and received an email stating I qualify for one year of Apple TV+. But no matter what I try, I can't find a way to access it and all I get is a 7 day offer and that I'll be charged $4.99 a month--even when I use the link in the email. Is there a number at Apple I can call to resolve this?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 1:33 PM

4 replies

Jul 29, 2021 3:33 PM in response to Poshi

To redeem the offer for a free year of Apple TV+, you would have to have bought a qualifying new Apple device from Apple or from an Apple Authorized Reseller, and have activated that device (first use) between 3 months ago and July 1st. For devices activated on or after July 1st, the offer would be for 3 months free.

This offer can be redeemed once per user or per family (in case of Family Sharing).

The offer should be redeemed on your new qualifying Apple device.

For Macs, remember to additionally sign in to the Apple TV app (menu Account), for the redeem button to show.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Free Apple TV+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.