Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

Hello!This is Iren Kazakova.So,I had an issue with one of the apps called “Picsart”.When I downloaded it,immediately I was provided with an offer about 7 day free trial.So I decided to give it a try and thought in order to guarantee the 7 days free trial I will just have to give my payment details because it’s said it’s “free” and maybe if I decide to continue with the subscription if I like the app or not,then I will have to pay 60.99BG LEVA.The problem is that I was charged in the moment of clicking for “7 days free trial”.I downloaded the app at 07.03AM EST and cancelled the subscription and also claim a form for a refund at 07.14AM EST.Thank you so much in advance for the reply! :)

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 9:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2021 9:46 PM

Wait for Apple to decide if they've approved your request. If they do, it'll take up to 30 days for most payment methods.

(202490)

1 reply

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.