Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone Backup on D Drive

Good Evening,

Can anyone help me? Today i was having (still am) a problem with my iphone X touch screen.

I contacted Apple about the issue, and they've recommended me to make a factory reset because it could be a software problem but, i should backup the phone first, obviously.

I proceeded backing up my phone and then made the factory reset. It didn't resolve my touchscreen problem.

Right after i realized that it didn't, i then wanted to restore my previous backup so the phone would be at it's previous state with all my data.

Apparently it occured an error which was due to lack of space on my computer, so i made the mistake of cut and paste of the back up located at C Drive to D Drive who had available space.

Now when i open itunes and connect my iphone, it tells that i have no backups whatsoever on itunes but i know i have the backup file on D Drive.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm kind of desperate to recover my iphone data because now i have a factory set on it.

Thank you.

iPhone X

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 9:27 AM

See Relocate iOS device backups for a way to move your backup data to a new path yet still have iTunes able to access it.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

Iphone Backup on D Drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.