Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change default font colour in mail

I've a new MacBook Air and I've managed to 'save' my font type and size so that it defaults to that on each new e-mail I open but I can't get it to save to a colour other than black. Any suggestions please?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 2:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 2:10 AM

Hi D,

thanks very much for your reply.

Have to say this is disappointing as you can do this in Outlook, so I figured it would be possible on here, but I just couldn't find it. But hey, certainly not the end of the world - as you say, I can change each message if it want.

Maybe Apple will allow it at some time.

Thanks again,

A

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2021 2:10 AM in response to dialabrain

Hi D,

thanks very much for your reply.

Have to say this is disappointing as you can do this in Outlook, so I figured it would be possible on here, but I just couldn't find it. But hey, certainly not the end of the world - as you say, I can change each message if it want.

Maybe Apple will allow it at some time.

Thanks again,

A

Change default font colour in mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.