Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using multiple back to back audio clips issue

Hi and I hope some iMovie experts can help. I'm cutting images to audio. I have several audio clips to use back to back butt to head but when I get to the first place in the audio where Audio Clip 1 ends and Audio Clip 2 starts after I drag an image over Clip 2 it disappears leaving the visual clips so far and the Audio Clip 1 intact. I need to be able to put images over the whole time line with multiple audio clips. I cannot find a way to fix this. Can anyone help?

thanks!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 7:41 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jul 31, 2021 8:42 AM in response to JohnnyOneLove

Sometimes a corrupt preference can cause iMovie to behave in an unexpected way. Try deleting preferences. To delete preferences, open iMovie while holding down the Option and Command keys and select to delete preferences in the box that appears. iMovie will open in a new library. Reopen your old library to get back to your projects. Deleting preferences is a safe procedure that will not cause data loss or disruption to your project.

Also, sometimes an issue will be confined to just the one specific project. Try creating a new project and see if you can add your photos without the sound clip below disappearing.

-- Rich

Using multiple back to back audio clips issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.