Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Up Next Not Syncing Correctly w/other Apple Devices

I have an Apple TV 4K (Gen 2) and Apple TV 4K (Gen 1). I also have Hulu. Hulu shows added to my "Up Next" queue from any of my Apple devices, appear in the TV app as expected across those devices. However, for several weeks now, I've noticed that when new episodes become available on Hulu, they do not appear in the Up Next queue on the Apple TV 4K (Gen 2). However, they appear on all of my other iOS devices, including my Apple TV 4K (Gen 1). Additionally, when I mark a Hulu show as "Watched" on my Apple TV 4K (Gen 2), the show is not removed from the Up Next queues of my other Apple devices (and vice versa). What's odd is that this only seems to impact Hulu shows; and only on my Apple TV 4K (Gen 2).

All of my devices are running the latest versions of iOS and TvOS. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Hulu app on my Apple TV 4K (Gen 2) multiple times. I have tried logging out of my iTunes account. I have also done a complete reset of my Apple TV 4K (Gen 2). But the issue persist. Could this syncing issue have something to do with my iTunes or iCloud account? Is there a way to force refresh this cloud data? Not sure if it's the Hulu app with a bug specific to Apple TV 4K (Gen 2) devices; considering it works as expected on my Apple TV 4K (Gen 1).

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 9:53 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Apple TV Up Next Not Syncing Correctly w/other Apple Devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.