Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I reset my note password which is not sync with iCloud?

Hi I saved notes with password but that is not synced before to iCloud now there no reset option for it but o need to open my notes I hope it’s save in phone memory please help me to open these notes as I forgot the password . Please help me to reset I can provide my details for the security reasons , but any how I need to open these notes , hope your team will do the needful !

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 12:20 PM

The readers of your post are not employees of Apple. We are users of this community just like you are. We try to help each other.

Back to password protected notes. If you do not know the password to your protected notes then you will not be able to open those notes. Apple will not be able to help.

If you reset the Notes password then it will only apply to the future protected notes. The notes that were protected with the previous password will only open with that (previous) password.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2021 12:20 PM in response to roshnikapoor

The readers of your post are not employees of Apple. We are users of this community just like you are. We try to help each other.

Back to password protected notes. If you do not know the password to your protected notes then you will not be able to open those notes. Apple will not be able to help.

If you reset the Notes password then it will only apply to the future protected notes. The notes that were protected with the previous password will only open with that (previous) password.

Axel F.

How can I reset my note password which is not sync with iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.