Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music & playlist sync between MBAir & new-ish iMac.

I want to keep my music & playlists sync’ed between my MB Air & iMac. The music is currently on my iMac.

What’s the easiest & cheapest way to do this ? They’ll both be using the same (my) user account.

thanks !!!

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 10:03 AM

Hello red555!

Looks like you are trying to sync music between your MacBook Air and iMac. We want to help get that music moved over so you can enjoy it! If you are an Apple Music subscriber you can sync that music with these steps: Access your music library on all your devices. There is also an awesome thread for this process if you don't have Apple Music that goes into great detail: Move your iTunes library to a new computer.

We hope that helps! Take care.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2021 10:03 AM in response to red555

Hello red555!

Looks like you are trying to sync music between your MacBook Air and iMac. We want to help get that music moved over so you can enjoy it! If you are an Apple Music subscriber you can sync that music with these steps: Access your music library on all your devices. There is also an awesome thread for this process if you don't have Apple Music that goes into great detail: Move your iTunes library to a new computer.

We hope that helps! Take care.

Music & playlist sync between MBAir & new-ish iMac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.