Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get two monitors to work with my Mac Mini at the same time?

I just went all in Mac Mini 8 core 16 MB Ram, 8T of SSD and I bought two k5 ultra fine monitors and one 4k ultra fine monitor all from Apple LG and for some reason I can only get one monitor to work how can I get the 4K and the 5K to work at the same time

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 4:24 PM

I'm not sure that your mini can drive all of those screens.

I found this online: The M1 Mac mini supports a single display in full 6K resolution and one 4K display over HDMI, while the prior-generation models support up to two 5K displays. Other features include WiFi 6 support for faster WiFi speeds, and a Secure Enclave for improved security. The M1 Mac mini has two Thunderbolt 3/USB 4 ports, two USB-A ports, an HDMI 2.0 port, and Gigabit Ethernet.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2021 4:24 PM in response to spadafore

I'm not sure that your mini can drive all of those screens.

I found this online: The M1 Mac mini supports a single display in full 6K resolution and one 4K display over HDMI, while the prior-generation models support up to two 5K displays. Other features include WiFi 6 support for faster WiFi speeds, and a Secure Enclave for improved security. The M1 Mac mini has two Thunderbolt 3/USB 4 ports, two USB-A ports, an HDMI 2.0 port, and Gigabit Ethernet.

How can I get two monitors to work with my Mac Mini at the same time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.