Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes on Windows and sycning with 2 iphones

Ok, here goes..... bear with me please.....

I have ripped CDs and converted the music files to MP3 format and uploaded into iTunes/Win 10 PC, imported CD album cover photo etc.

I have then uploaded/sync'd with my 2 iphones (7 & SE 2020) - All devices are up to date with the latest iOS/Win 10 version equivalent.

The files/albums etc that I have uploaded are albums that are not available in the iTunes store of country of residence.

All sync'd fine, played etc.

Some files have been duplicated and I have removed them but unfortunately some where removed in error - I cannot seem to redownload again.

I have since travelled to my home country (where these albums are available) and the tracks have "greyed out" and a pop-up message "not available in this country" appears.

Also one album that I have paid for and downloaded from the iTunes store from my country of residence has been affected. Some of the tracks have "greyed out" and also have the "non availability." pop-up message appear. Only certain tracks have been retained.

With that both my iphones music library do not sync completely - I have a full album on one, but a partial on the other....

I have tried to redownload the already purchased albums etc via the iTunes store (bottom right hand corner of screen, "three dots, choose purchased/music/select artist, etc and there the selections of what I have purchased is incomplete.

Does anyone have (for me) any:

1 - suggestions

2- help

3- additional help

4- all of the above?

I am having a nightmare - help !

Many thanks !

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 5:44 AM

Try Edit > Preferences > Devices > Reset Sync History (if available) and then try syncing once more.

If that hasn't helped try signing out of the iTunes Store on the device and then try again.

Otherwise see this post on erratic syncing.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

iTunes on Windows and sycning with 2 iphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.