Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drain in IOS 14.7

I am using IPhone X, recently after IOS update to 14.7, my iPhone battery is draining fast, even after switching off all facilities I notice 10 to 12 % drop during overnight. With minimum usage I will have to charge at least 2 times in a day, this is ridiculous.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 9:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 10:36 PM

RajinTvm Said:

"Battery drain in IOS 14.7: I am using IPhone X, recently after IOS update to 14.7, my iPhone battery is draining fast, even after switching off all facilities I notice 10 to 12 % drop during overnight. With minimum usage I will have to charge at least 2 times in a day, this is ridiculous."

------- 

Where to Go From Here:

I. View the Battery Health?:

When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: Percentage.

Is it less than 80%?

II. Get this Serviced:

You have a One-YearOut-of-the-BoxLimited-Warranty. So, if less than 80% contact Apple Support, and see if you can get this serviced.

Apple Support Contact Information:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2021 10:36 PM in response to RajinTvm

RajinTvm Said:

"Battery drain in IOS 14.7: I am using IPhone X, recently after IOS update to 14.7, my iPhone battery is draining fast, even after switching off all facilities I notice 10 to 12 % drop during overnight. With minimum usage I will have to charge at least 2 times in a day, this is ridiculous."

------- 

Where to Go From Here:

I. View the Battery Health?:

When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: Percentage.

Is it less than 80%?

II. Get this Serviced:

You have a One-YearOut-of-the-BoxLimited-Warranty. So, if less than 80% contact Apple Support, and see if you can get this serviced.

Apple Support Contact Information:

Battery drain in IOS 14.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.