Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV+ and movies

Hello! I have purchased 3 movies on my AppleTV+ and I have now started paying for that account after 1 year free. My question is what will happen if I delete my account? I really want to keep my movie’s that I have purchased from my own money but I am scared that they are going to get deleted. Does anyone know what will happen? I have tried to use apple support but I don’t like having a phone call so when that was the only option, this community is my only choice. I hope some of you know what will happen if I decide to delete it.

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 4:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 5:11 AM

Apple TV+ is a subscription service, specifically for content marked ‘tv+’ (Apple Originals). Content that you buy (from the iTunes Store) is not part of Apple TV+, and will remain on your account after you cancel the Apple TV+ subscription.

Buy movies and TV shows from the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV+ - Apple

List of Apple TV+ original programming - Wikipedia

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2021 5:11 AM in response to ekalz

Apple TV+ is a subscription service, specifically for content marked ‘tv+’ (Apple Originals). Content that you buy (from the iTunes Store) is not part of Apple TV+, and will remain on your account after you cancel the Apple TV+ subscription.

Buy movies and TV shows from the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV+ - Apple

List of Apple TV+ original programming - Wikipedia

AppleTV+ and movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.