Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I update to get more space on my iPad for games???!

how, do I update to get space on my iPad for games!?!? I tried deleting the games I don’t need..... but that don’t work so I tried updating it wouldn’t let me though!

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 3:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 4:19 PM

If your internal storage is full, your only option is to better manage the storage that you have - and delete unused Apps or unneeded data. 

These support pages should prove to be helpful:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? – Apple Support

Manage your iCloud storage – Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

“Offloading” Apps can be a helpful method of creating temporary space for the software update.

https://9to5mac.com/2020/01/21/how-to-offload-apps-in-ios-to-save-space-without-deleting-their-data/

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2021 4:19 PM in response to Whwt30

If your internal storage is full, your only option is to better manage the storage that you have - and delete unused Apps or unneeded data. 

These support pages should prove to be helpful:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? – Apple Support

Manage your iCloud storage – Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

“Offloading” Apps can be a helpful method of creating temporary space for the software update.

https://9to5mac.com/2020/01/21/how-to-offload-apps-in-ios-to-save-space-without-deleting-their-data/

How do I update to get more space on my iPad for games???!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.