Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

changing the colour of the menu bar

Can I change the colour of my menu bar to something other than black or grey? can I change it to pink or blue?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 4:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 6:31 PM

MacOS Big Sur, which you appear to be using, changed the way the menu bar is displayed. It now adopts the color of the wallpaper, which may not always be what you would like. If you do not like it then do a search on Google for third party utilities which will allow you to set the color. A quick note about third-party utilities - they do not always work as they should.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2021 6:31 PM in response to hi_im_liz

MacOS Big Sur, which you appear to be using, changed the way the menu bar is displayed. It now adopts the color of the wallpaper, which may not always be what you would like. If you do not like it then do a search on Google for third party utilities which will allow you to set the color. A quick note about third-party utilities - they do not always work as they should.

Axel F.

changing the colour of the menu bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.