Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Profile installation failed

Profile installation failed due to the following error “A connection to the server could not be established”

I was trying to download management profile for company portal

I am getting error while installing

please let me know how can I resolve it

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 12:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 2:34 AM

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organization/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organization who provided the profile to you

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2021 2:34 AM in response to raghavendran1292

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organization/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organization who provided the profile to you

Profile installation failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.