Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

restore messages

I accidentally deleted all my messages from my sister on my iPhone. I have messages turned ON for iCloud, on all my devices. The messages are on my iPad. How do i restore them to my iPhone?

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 10:09 AM

Vtmountain wrote:

I accidentally deleted all my messages from my sister on my iPhone. I have messages turned ON for iCloud, on all my devices. The messages are on my iPad. How do i restore them to my iPhone?

You don't since you were syncing them to the cloud Use Messages in iCloud - Apple Support , otherwise you would restore from your backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2021 10:09 AM in response to Vtmountain

Vtmountain wrote:

You don't since you were syncing them to the cloud Use Messages in iCloud - Apple Support , otherwise you would restore from your backup.

restore messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.