Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple card is not responding to new apple ID.

had trouble with my phone and had to take in to apple got it fixed had to create new Apple ID and now I am unable to check my card because it is still connected to the new apple ID. can anyone help me here?

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 7:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 7:42 AM

Your Apple Card is assigned to the Apple ID that was used when you applied for the card. If you can remember your old ID, you can try to set up sharing as shown in the article below.

Set up Apple Card Family and add a co-owner and participants - Apple Support

If that doesn't work, try calling Goldman Sachs. See the Goldman Sachs link or call (877) 255-5923. You may have to apply for a new card.

Apple Card Support

Apple Card - apply.     

Apple Card - Apply for    User Tip.   

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2021 7:42 AM in response to johnsApplecard

Your Apple Card is assigned to the Apple ID that was used when you applied for the card. If you can remember your old ID, you can try to set up sharing as shown in the article below.

Set up Apple Card Family and add a co-owner and participants - Apple Support

If that doesn't work, try calling Goldman Sachs. See the Goldman Sachs link or call (877) 255-5923. You may have to apply for a new card.

Apple Card Support

Apple Card - apply.     

Apple Card - Apply for    User Tip.   

apple card is not responding to new apple ID.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.