Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nfc

Hello, i just wanna ask , why the NFC cant used in my iphone? Update ios 14.7, I cant read my flazz and e money, but my friends use i phone 6, they can do that, would u give me a reason?? Thank u

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 10:32 AM

And the option for NFC Tag reader is right there and can be turned on and off from Control Center.

Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up Control Center, and tap on the icon for NFC Tag reader there to turn it on or off.

When you turn it on, there will be a small box indicating you bring the NFC item close to the iPhone to read it.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2021 10:32 AM in response to Icha0708

And the option for NFC Tag reader is right there and can be turned on and off from Control Center.

Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up Control Center, and tap on the icon for NFC Tag reader there to turn it on or off.

When you turn it on, there will be a small box indicating you bring the NFC item close to the iPhone to read it.

Sep 3, 2021 8:12 AM in response to MkRamses

MkRamses wrote:

Hi

I have iphone 11 pro max woth 14.7.1 installed

I hve tries everything to activate or use it but noway. There is no activation option there is no icon related with it and also it doesnt want to read it ( i tried with my mome 5 years old 50 usd samsung, it works automatically, mine is not 🙈)

Look at the post directly above yours or my original answer.

iPhone 11 has the NFC reader activated by default and cannot be turned off. There is no switch for it on that model.

Just bring the NFC tag close by to read it. There's nothing else that needs to be done.

Sep 3, 2021 9:06 AM in response to Phil0124

Hi, yeap, i reaf ot, but unfortunately its not work with mine, i downloaded several 3rd applications to use it, at least to analyze that i have or.not, but non of them works properly.

So, may be a hw defect or problem of support of some type of nfc tags but i can not see that any settings or any error messages. Its quite siply that i am turning around of nfc enabled card but there is no action from.my iphone 😔

Nfc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.