Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exclamation point next to calendar in iPhone calendar app

I have the issue with the exclamation point next to calendar in my iPhone calendar all. I have an iPhone 11 running iOS 14.7

tried restarting my device (as iOS clears cached data and does other system optimizations when you turn your device off and on). I then went to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and made sure all my accounts are working (none needed me to re-enter the password).

These didn’t work. The exclamation point is still there. What is the correct current method to clear this exclamation point?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 4:03 PM

nsbradfield wrote:

It’s iCloud … so Apple. Hence the post in this community

It's icloud is a pretty key information but there is an issue with icloud calendar as outlined here Apple - Support - System Status

5 replies

Aug 4, 2021 2:52 PM in response to nsbradfield

nsbradfield wrote:

I have the issue with the exclamation point next to calendar in my iPhone calendar all. I have an iPhone 11 running iOS 14.7

tried restarting my device (as iOS clears cached data and does other system optimizations when you turn your device off and on). I then went to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and made sure all my accounts are working (none needed me to re-enter the password).

These didn’t work. The exclamation point is still there. What is the correct current method to clear this exclamation point?

Ask your mail provider.

Exclamation point next to calendar in iPhone calendar app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.