Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to hear people on incoming calls.

Started today, I just am unable to hear my incoming calls. I have tried to rest it in settings with no luck. I recently purchased an Apple Watch. Could this be part of the program?

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 9:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 9:52 PM

Marysonshyn Said:

"I am unable to hear people on incoming calls.: Started today, I just am unable to hear my incoming calls. I have tried to rest it in settings with no luck. I recently purchased an Apple Watch. Could this be part of the program?"

-------

Tow Things:

A. For sound issues, refer to the link provided atop this post.

and...

B. If you never paired this with your Apple Watch, then that would play no part in this. However, if this all started when the syncing occurred, then unpair the Apple Watch from the iPhone. Go here: Unpair and Erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2021 9:52 PM in response to Marysonshyn

Marysonshyn Said:

"I am unable to hear people on incoming calls.: Started today, I just am unable to hear my incoming calls. I have tried to rest it in settings with no luck. I recently purchased an Apple Watch. Could this be part of the program?"

-------

Tow Things:

A. For sound issues, refer to the link provided atop this post.

and...

B. If you never paired this with your Apple Watch, then that would play no part in this. However, if this all started when the syncing occurred, then unpair the Apple Watch from the iPhone. Go here: Unpair and Erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

I am unable to hear people on incoming calls.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.