Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot password, got phone wiped clean to start over and now this:

I don't have ITunes on my work computer to hook up the work IPhone too and IT will not let me download ITunes onto my work computer. Is there any other recovery method? I have an IPhone SE. This has been a 2 month long process to unlock one phone and I'm ready to switch our 11 company IPhones to androids. This is ridiculous.

iPhone SE

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 4:16 PM

angelalea13 wrote:

I don't have ITunes on my work computer to hook up the work IPhone too and IT will not let me download ITunes onto my work computer. Is there any other recovery method? I have an IPhone SE. This has been a 2 month long process to unlock one phone and I'm ready to switch our 11 company IPhones to androids. This is ridiculous.

If the phone is disabled this is the only way If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

IF these are company phones I'm not sure why your IT dept won't let you download iTunes so you can fix the issue.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2021 4:16 PM in response to angelalea13

angelalea13 wrote:

If the phone is disabled this is the only way If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

IF these are company phones I'm not sure why your IT dept won't let you download iTunes so you can fix the issue.

Forgot password, got phone wiped clean to start over and now this:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.