Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to update some apps. But they asked my old Apple ID password. Two months before I reset my Apple ID and password. But to apdate the apps they asked the old Apple ID password to sign in. What can I do ?

I want to update some apps. But they asked my old Apple ID password. Two months before I reset my Apple ID and password. But to apdate the apps they asked the old Apple ID password to sign in. What can I do ?

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 3:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 8:05 AM

When you reset your Apple ID, did you change the email address in your existing Apple ID or did you create a new Apple ID? If you changed the email address and password in your existing ID, did you do the steps in the article below?

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If you created a new ID, one option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired. After deleting the apps, it may be necessary to restart the device/computer before you can download the apps again. If necessary, check your purchases history to see which apps/purchases weren’t made by the current ID. 

Purchase History Review.   

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2021 8:05 AM in response to piumali

When you reset your Apple ID, did you change the email address in your existing Apple ID or did you create a new Apple ID? If you changed the email address and password in your existing ID, did you do the steps in the article below?

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If you created a new ID, one option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired. After deleting the apps, it may be necessary to restart the device/computer before you can download the apps again. If necessary, check your purchases history to see which apps/purchases weren’t made by the current ID. 

Purchase History Review.   

Aug 29, 2021 5:12 PM in response to zemhret

Purchase History Review.   

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.