Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TRade in

HI all,

I purchased an iPhone 11 last month and getting some problems with the mic when i am speaking using speaker. The person on the other end is saying the the audio is coming and going.

Does apple give a warranty? can I return the phone or Can I upgrade if possible ?

Regards,

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 12:48 PM

Apple provides a 1-year limited warranty with just about all of their products, including the iPhones.

I suggest that you take it to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look. If they determine that this issue is related to a manufacturing defect, you may be able to get the phone repaired or replaced for no cost to you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2021 12:48 PM in response to KFkhan

Apple provides a 1-year limited warranty with just about all of their products, including the iPhones.

I suggest that you take it to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look. If they determine that this issue is related to a manufacturing defect, you may be able to get the phone repaired or replaced for no cost to you.

TRade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.