Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have a 7000 series and i cannot pair with my Iphone 8 plus. This is so frustrating !

i have a 7000 series and i cannot pair with my Iphone 8 plus. This is so frustrating ! There is no response at all. All after software update in my iphone ! No local representatives can help after repeated follow ups ! Very disappointing the support as well as my experience !!

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 12:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 1:53 PM

The best and quickest way to get this resolved may be to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at your watch & iPhone. If that is not possible, contact Apple Support. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

You may also want to see:

If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2021 1:53 PM in response to Sayan Mukerji

The best and quickest way to get this resolved may be to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at your watch & iPhone. If that is not possible, contact Apple Support. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

You may also want to see:

If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support

i have a 7000 series and i cannot pair with my Iphone 8 plus. This is so frustrating !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.