Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How come my Calendars on my Macbook Pro will not stay merged together?

Hello, I have macbook Pro using MAC OS High Sierra and I made a few calendars for myself, 2 are labeled Home so I decided to merge the two. It works but whenever I log out and go back in they're separated again. I also have them on my Ipad Mini 2 using IOS 12.5.4. The 2 are synced via google if this helps. Thank you.

MacBook Pro 17″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 10:38 AM

Hey there momluvstv,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're having issues with two merged calendars separating after logging back into your account on your MacBook Pro, and we'd be happy to look into what's going on.

To get started, after you merged the two calendars together, did you delete the old calendar? If not, take a look at the steps listed in the following resource that can help with this: Import or export calendars on Mac - Apple Support

These particular steps can be found near the bottom of the page under the "Import calendars from an archive file" section.

Let us know if that's able to help.

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2021 10:38 AM in response to momluvstv

Hey there momluvstv,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're having issues with two merged calendars separating after logging back into your account on your MacBook Pro, and we'd be happy to look into what's going on.

To get started, after you merged the two calendars together, did you delete the old calendar? If not, take a look at the steps listed in the following resource that can help with this: Import or export calendars on Mac - Apple Support

These particular steps can be found near the bottom of the page under the "Import calendars from an archive file" section.

Let us know if that's able to help.

Take care!

How come my Calendars on my Macbook Pro will not stay merged together?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.