Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After doing a factory reset my IPad Pro 3rd generation won't hold charge or hold charge.

My wi-fi only iPad wouldn't let me turn on wi-fi. I did a network reset with no result. I did a factory reset and it allowed me to connect to wi-fi. Overnight, the battery drained to 0. Now, when plugged in to a charger, the iPad shows it's charging but will not turn on and the battery won't charge above 1%. What do I do now?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 5:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 6:05 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in this support article:--> If your iPad won't charge - Apple Support, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2021 6:05 AM in response to fablhof

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in this support article:--> If your iPad won't charge - Apple Support, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

After doing a factory reset my IPad Pro 3rd generation won't hold charge or hold charge.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.