Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In my iPhone 12 pro I do not get purchase approval notifications from my kid’s iPhone. How can it be solved?

In my iPhone 12 pro I do not get purchase approval notifications from my kid’s iPhone. How can it be solved?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 7:55 AM

If you miss an Ask to Buy notification, you can find the request in Notification Center on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. If you still don't see your Ask to Buy requests, check which Apple ID you're signed in with, check your Family Sharing settings, and make sure that you're on a supported device.

If Ask to Buy isn't working - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2021 7:55 AM in response to ia90

If you miss an Ask to Buy notification, you can find the request in Notification Center on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. If you still don't see your Ask to Buy requests, check which Apple ID you're signed in with, check your Family Sharing settings, and make sure that you're on a supported device.

If Ask to Buy isn't working - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.